Job reference number: 61e03945b8a3500011b7c12f
Business Development Manager for Microsoft Products
- Provide presales support for sales teams in target markets. This role is responsible for effective communication of the commercial and technical values of the Microsoft core products and solutions to Dell-EMC Sales Agents & decision makers across all applicable Dell-EMC business segments through Dell-EMC’s Sales Centres resulting in Microsoft sales revenue with the highest emphasis on Server solutions (including Hyperconverged, Software Defined etc);
- This role requires very concise and effective communication with both customers and Dell-EMC stakeholders to provide effective readiness of Microsoft OEM product & services, delivering appropriate sales awareness of these products and services through local sales activities to accelerate and close Microsoft sales opportunities across Server;
- The role will also provide technical presales support and have deep Microsoft software & Dell-EMC hardware knowledge working mainly with the Dell-EMC ISG teams on large deals that require technical expertise to drive a deal to close. This role will also be responsible for end customer support.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5-10 years experience in a sales driven role with emphasis on Server/ Datacentre/ Infrastructure sales;
- Proven on building technical Server configurations sales scenarios;
- Sales Pipeline Management Expertise;
- Track record of Sales Achievements;
- Strong Sales Acumen;
- Customer Care Service and/or Technical support role;
- BA Degree qualification or equivalent experience;
- Microsoft Server or VMware Server sales specialist certifications preferred (not mandatory).
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Core Products and Services;
- Fluent in verbal and written English;
- Strong relationship and inter-personal skills;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Team Player & motivator;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Self driven to sales goals.