As managed service provider, ANCOR offers inclusive solutions that optimize contingent workforce management and increase performance by virtue of people, process and technology. We are responsible for overall program management, tracking performance, supplier selection and management, order distribution and consolidated billing, may also include a physical presence on the client’s site.
- An optimized process of recruitment
- Management of supplier performance
- Specialized business intelligence tools
- Ensuring long-term program value and savings opportunities
- Unified project management model
- Maintaining the client’s focus on strategic objectives
- Speed and flexibility of the process: one-window system
- Consolidated paperwork
- Centralized control and management costs
- Ensuring consistent services provided to all clients according to KPI’s
- Improving the quality of provided services
Cost-effectiveness is achieved through the development and implementation of the best practices and business rules. Our process efficiency system minimizes costs across the supply chain due to customized procedures such as invoice consolidation, streamlining of application procedures and automized approval.
MSP models:The Master Vendor model is where vendor takes the responsibility for all recruitment and auxiliary services. ANCOR becomes responsible for ensuring every request is processed through ANCOR.
- Most effective way to manage a large group of workers at one site
- Predictable performance is delivered through unified selection process
- Loyalty of single supplier dedicated to meeting client’s requirements
- Centralized control and management information
In Neutral Vendor Model ANCOR has total responsibility for the fulfilment and management of client requirements. Acting as the process manager, ANCOR is responsible for the effective management of multiple suppliers.
- Easier to sell internally
- Vendor neutrality is assured – all suppliers will be confident of terms and conditions of the model
- The client has access to the full range of contracted recruitment suppliers
The Blended Model is a hybrid of the Master Vendor and Neutral Vendor Models. In the Blended Model, ANCOR is totally responsible for fulfilment and management of client requirements.
- Closely aligned to the business’ needs
- Able to attract talent from a variety of talent pools
- Greate opportunity for cost saving
- Motivated supplier base
We thoroughly establish and maintain relationship with our suppliers to be confident that we have access to the best talent in the marketplace.