We conduct comprehensive audits of business processes, as well as develop and implement unique solutions.
We are ready to take on small assignments such as the replacement of the secretary at reception desk for 1 hour, as well as projects such as the digitalization of the accounting archive or even the repair of the conference room.
We solve problems of non-core administrative functions for accounting, office management, marketing, sales, procurement and personnel departments; but we do not limit ourselves with these projects:
- Recruitment of secretaries and assistants who are trained at the Office Line (secretaries' school)
- Organization of the front desk (call center): guest desk, office reception, switch board.
- Mail room management: reception, registration and delivery of incoming/outgoing correspondence, organization of work with the Russian Post, courier services & custom brokers, receipt and processing of fax's
- Document service management: printing & scanning, archiving & storing, organizing and maintaining paperwork
- Audit and Consulting: Audit of non-core business support services, recommendations for effective construction of internal business processes with uniform standards
- Supplier management: courier services, cleaning, office maintenance, catering, office purchases (water, stationary, etc.), taxi services, travel (business trip organization), medical services, insurance and mobile communications
All our services, includes the selection, replacement and training of specialists for the administrative support of the office, we provide with staff and temporary employees of our company.
- Employees for all projects are trained under a unique modular program (increasing the level of service)
- Strong management team
- Office operations continuity
- Own unique automated system to work with suppliers
- Transparency of the processes for the client
- Our own updated data base of project staff
- Transfer of non-core administrative functions, work under KPI
- Reducing the workload of the client’s staff, identifying and cutting off inefficient and duplicated functions
- Opportunity to receive a service on a temporary basis
- Reducing staff turnover and continuous workflow
- No risk in terms of the labor law