SIA Top 100 Staffing Companies of the World
The top 5 companies include Randstad, Adecco, Manpower Group, Allegis Group and Recruit.
- This report finds that the largest 100 staffing firms globally generated a combined revenue of $262.9 billion (€222.2 billion) in 2021, accounting for 43% of global revenue.
- There has been a significant increase in the performance of the 100 largest firms in this year’s report. 64 companies generated over $1 billion in revenue, whereas this was only 47 in last year’s report.
- 43 companies are situated in the Americas, while the EMEA and APAC regions have 35 and 22 companies, respectively.
- The U.S. is the country with the largest staffing market, accounting for 30% of global revenue in 2021. It is followed by Japan and the UK with 15% and 8%, respectively, as well as France, the Netherlands, China, Italy and Switzerland.
- Five executive search firms are listed in the 100 largest global staffing firms.
See the report for details.